General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / CANCELLATION POLICY
ISSWSH/ISSM Joint Meeting - It Takes Two to Tango
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA, USA, March 7-10, 2019
1. Registration. Registrations are only accepted if this online registration form has been successfully submitted. No registration form is accepted unless accompanied by full payment.
2. Security. When registering through the internet your personal and payment details are secured and encrypted. The latest encrypting techniques available are used for data transfer.
3. Confirmation. Your registration will only be confirmed after receipt of the required full payment. In order to avoid any confusion due to mail, advance registrations will close on March 1, 2019. After this date registrations can be made on site at the meeting on March 7, 2019.
4. Liability. In registering for the meeting the participants agree that neither the ISSWSH, ISSM, the ISSWSH Board of Directors, the ISSM Board of Directors, the ISSWSH Executive Office, the ISSM Executive Office, Status Plus nor the Organizing Committee or any of their officers, agents, employees or representatives assume any liability whatsoever.
5. Insurance. Participants are strongly advised to arrange their own travel-, health- and cancellation insurance in the unfortunate case of having to cancel the meeting participation and/or travel and/or hotel accommodation because of illness or other (personal) circumstances. Please consult your insurance broker.
6. Mailings. Your address can be used for promotional mailings.
7. Terms of Payment. All amounts are stated in US Dollars (USD) and must be paid and/or will be collected in US Dollars.
8. Pending Amounts. Any differences (appearing from incorrect application and/or passed deadlines) in registration fees will be collected on-site during the meeting.
9. Payment On-Site. On-site payments can be made either in Cash or by using a valid Credit Card.
10. Registration Cancellation & Refund Policy. Cancellation of your registration and refund requests for registration fees must be submitted in writing to the ISSWSH Executive Office (see item 10) before January 25, 2019. All refund requests will be subject to a USD 100.00 processing fee. No refunds will be made on/after January 25, 2019.
11. Cancellation Notifications. Cancellations (registration, evening event) must be notified as soon as possible in writing (e-mail, letter, fax) to:
ISSWSH Executive Office
14305 Southcross Dr
Burnsville MN, 55306
Office: +1 (952) 683 9025
Fax: +1 (952) 314 8212