Submissions for the 2024 ISSWSH Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts are due no later than Sunday, November 12 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
The Scientific Committee welcomes submissions in the following categories:
- Basic Science
- Chronic Medical Illness and FSD
- Clinical Trials
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Genito-pelvic Dysesthesias
- Novel Drugs, Methods and
- Physical Therapy
- Queer and LGBQ+
- Sex and Couple Therapy
- Sexual pain
- Trans and Gender Non-conforming
All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplemental issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Available Abstract Prizes
- Best Abstract
- Best Poster
- MAP Education & Research Foundation Sexual Tipping Point Award in Mental Health In the amount of $1,000, for best accepted abstract/presentation/poster (regardless of the author(s)' profession of origin) that demonstrates integration of both biomedical and psychosocial elements given by the MAP Education & Research Foundation a 501(c)(3) public charity.