Submissions for the 2022 ISSWSH Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts are due no later than Sunday, November 21 at 11:59 pm CST.
The Scientific Committee welcomes submissions in the following categories:
- Basic Science
- Chronic Medical Illness and FSD
- Clinical Trials
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Novel Drugs, Methods and Technologies
- Physical Therapy
- Sex and Couple Therapy
- Sexual Pain
- Transgender - Gender Nonconformance
All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplemental issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Available Abstract Prizes
- Best Abstract
- Best Poster
- MAP Education & Research Foundation Sexual Tipping Point Award in Mental Health
In the amount of $1,000, for best accepted abstract/presentation/poster (regardless of the author(s)' profession of origin) that demonstrates integration of both biomedical and psychosocial elements given by the MAP Education & Research Foundation *(mapedfund.org) a 501(c)(3) public charity.