International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
2022 Annual Meeting
March 3 – 6, 2022
Dallas, TX, USA
IMPORTANT: Virtual attendees must attend the live-stream in real time in order to claim CME.
Acknowledgement of Financial Commercial Support
No financial commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Acknowledgement of In-Kind Commercial Support
No in-kind commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologists (APA) Credit Designation
This course is co-sponsored by Amedco and International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH). Amedco is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Amedco maintains responsibility for this program and its content. 24.25 hours.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Counselors: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
MI: No CE requirements
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for MFTs: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MD, ME, MO, NE, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Addictions Professionals: AK, AR, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, IA, IN, KS, LA, MD, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY (outstate held), OK, OR, SC, UT, WA, WI, WY
MA / MFTs: Participants can self-submit courses not approved by the MAMFT board for review.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Social Workers: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NE, NH, NM, OR, PA, VT, WI, WY
New York Board for Psychology (NY PSY)
Amedco is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0031. 24.25 hours.
American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists. These 24.0 CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
Texas Physical Therapy Association (TX PT)
This activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 24.25 CCUs for PTs and PTAs.
Sponsor Name: International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
Course Approval Number: #75750.
Objectives - After Attending This Program You Should Be Able To
- Examine key scientific discoveries in basic science in the filed of sexual medicine, explore the underpinning organic factors of sexual function and dysfunction and their interplay with the psycho-social ones in women.
- Apply principles of patient tailored management and assessment in the context of different cultural settings.
- Share and explain the efficacy of pharmacological, hormonal, psychological, sex therapy, and physical therapy interventions as part of an integrated approach in female sexual medicine and women's health programs.
ISSWSH Grievance Policy
- The person with a grievance will first try to informally resolve their grievance by contacting the ISSWSH Executive Office with the issue concerning the meeting, its delivery, the evaluation method, or technological issue.
- If the aggrieved person is not satisfied with the resolution through informal means, the aggrieved person shall put their grievance in writing to Dr. Parish. Dr. Parish will then consult with appropriate personnel at the organizations that have approved the course to find fair methods of resolving the grievance.
- If the aggrieved person is not satisfied with the solutions put forth, then they will be directed to put their grievance in writing and contact the appropriate organization, e.g. ISSWSH. Dr. Parish will abide by any decisions regarding resolution of the grievance.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
The following table of disclosure information is provided to learners and contains the relevant financial relationships that each individual in a position to control the content disclosed to Amedco. All of these relationships were treated as a conflict of interest, and have been resolved. (C7 SCS 6.1-‐6.2, 6.5)
All individuals in a position to control the content of CE are listed below.